- The South Shore Wellness Center is open to serve our patients and the community during this difficult time. We are strictly adhering to the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation of outpatient care facilities.
- To ensure the safety of our patients:
We are providing medical, physical therapy and chiropractic care while using both masks and gloves.
- Our patients are asked to wear masks upon entering our office. If they do not have a mask, a mask will be provided for them.
- Our treatment rooms, including tables and chairs are being disinfected after each patient visit.
- We are scheduling patient appointments in a manner to ensure social distancing and safeguard against overcrowding. Patients will be seen by appointment only. When arriving, we ask that you maintain a 6 foot distance from other patients and non-provider staff, whenever possible.
- Only scheduled patients will be permitted to enter the office. You may only be accompanied if you are a minor or assisted by a health aid.
- As we all deal with the Covid-19 pandemic, we ask that you be aware of the symptoms associated with the possibility of infection. If you have any of the symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with the symptoms, we respectfully ask that you not enter our office and contact your primary care physician immediately.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.